Alternative Locations for Care outside of Growing Child Pediatrics:

If, however, you would prefer to seek medical care elsewhere, you are free to do so. We know that selecting a healthcare provider is a very personal decision. We are here to support you in that choice.

Non-Growing Child Healthcare Providers Nearby:

Wake County Health Department
Public Health Center
10 Sunnybrook Road
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919) 212-7000

WakeMed Emergency Dept
WakeMed Hospital
3000 New Bern Ave
Raleigh, NC 27610
(919) 350-7878

If you wish for us to transfer your medical records to a non-Growing Child practice, we will need a signed “Authorization for Release of Health Information” to transfer your records. You may find this on our website at: You may return the completed authorization to our office in person, electronically, or by mail.

If you have questions, please contact Molly Milani at (919) 488-0015 ext 1113.