Find a pediatrician that will treat your kids like their family.
TeleHealth Video Visits Now Available
Growing Child Pediatrics is dedicated to keeping you and your child healthy and safe during this difficult time. You are now able to speak with a Provider without leaving your home.
You can have one of these visits using your phone, tablet or computer.
All you need to do to get started is call the location you visit.
Dear Parent or Caregiver:
We understand you may be concerned about the spread of a novel coronavirus known as COVID-19. At Duke Health, you and your child’s safety and well-being are our top priority, and we are taking every precaution to help keep your family and all our pediatric patients safe. We appreciate your patience with us as we implement additional visitor restrictions to help prevent the spread of disease.
Before Coming to a Duke Hospital or Clinic
Call ahead before seeking care
The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to other respiratory
illnesses like the flu, including:
- shortness of breath
If you have these symptoms:
- Mild symptoms can be treated at home.
- If your symptoms worsen, call your doctor before going to any medical facility. Your doctor will let you know what to do next and if you need to be seen.
- Schedule a virtual visit 24/7, through Duke Health Anywhere.
Visitor restrictions in place at all hospitals and clinics
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are:
- limiting visitors to one person over the age of 12 for hospital visits and doctor’s appointments at clinic locations.
- screening patients and visitors for symptoms of illness upon arrival
- asking patients and their loved ones with symptoms related to COVID-19 to return home
- providing information about what to do if you have symptoms to prevent the spread of illness
- posting changes on these restrictions to Dukehealth.org
We know family and friends are important members of your child’s care team, and we understand these restrictions may be difficult for your family. We apologize and thank you for your understanding as we work together to keep all our patients and our team members safe.
COVID-19 is similar to other respiratory illnesses like the flu. Symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- Encourage your children to wash their hands frequently with soap and water for at least
- 20 seconds.
- Discourage them from touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Remain vigilant for any signs of respiratory illness, and limit contact with elderly grandparents or caregivers
- Avoid large gatherings
Expecting an addition to the family? Schedule a Pre-Baby Visit
Pregnancy is one of the most exciting times for any soon-to-be mother, and — as stressful as planning for a new baby can be — we can help alleviate the stress of finding the right pediatrician. We’d love to hear about what you are looking for in a pediatrician and give you a tour of one of our offices. RSVP for a Pre-Baby Visit.
Find a Pediatric Urgent Care or same-day appointment when your child needs it most
We know you don’t need the hassle of a long-scheduling process. Our flexible and friendly pediatrics offices will help you see a healthcare provider quickly when your child needs it the most. Schedule a Same-Day Appointment Learn More
Professional ADHD Treatment Resources from some of America’s Leading Experts
FastBraiin is Growing Child Pediatrics’ in-house ADHD treatment provider, and the largest private practice in the state of North Carolina. Learn how Dr. Jim Poole and his staff of experts can help your family thrive with ADHD. FastBraiin.com
Your family needs a practice that offers comprehensive care. We have you covered.
Find one of our 7 Convenient Growing Child Pediatrics locations
- Growing Child Pediatrics Raleigh
- Growing Child Pediatrics Brier Creek
- Growing Child Pediatrics Clayton
- Growing Child Pediatrics Knightdale
- Growing Child Pediatrics Wake Forest
- Growing Child Pediatrics Zebulon
- Growing Child Pediatrics North Raleigh